Date for surgery

Standard

Tuesday 22nd October

My surgeon’s secretary telephones to offer me a choice.

I could have surgery next week, with a consultant I don’t know, or wait until November 12th and have him carry out the groin dissection.

I chose to go with the surgeon who operated on me before. I have enormous faith and confidence in him. His secretary mentioned that the consultant had said this would probably be the decision I would make.

Have I done the right thing in waiting for another couple of weeks? I do hope so. But I think I am an impatient patient.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s